45th anniversary class drawn from across Shreveport-Bossier
SHREVEPORT, LA – The Greater Shreveport Chamber is pleased to announce the Greater Shreveport Leadership Class of 2022. This 45th anniversary class was selected by the Leadership Advisory Council after a rigorous application process.
Founded in 1977, the Greater Shreveport Leadership Program is an engaging, in-depth program of the Greater Shreveport Chamber that develops community-minded business and civic leaders of tomorrow. This year-long interactive program provides a behind-the-scenes view of the issues that impact the region’s economy.
Members of the Greater Shreveport Leadership Class of 2022 include:
• Emily Antony, Heard, McElroy & Vestal
• Crystal Blow, LaVanna Properties
• Olivia Broussard, Progressive Bank
• Rand Cathey, Eagle Distributing, Inc.
• Danielle Cooper, BancorpSouth
• Corey Craft, Home Federal Bank
• Brandi Falting, Red River Credit Union
• Walt Gaskins, Community Bank of Louisiana
• Kevin Gullatt, U.L. Coleman Companies
• Lauren Hannon, Heard, McElroy, & Vestal
• Casey Harvill, Bossier Parish Community College
• Von Jennings, Goodwill Industries
• RJ Johnson, PFH, Inc.
• Chris Jones, Eagle Distributing, Inc.
• Kendra Joseph, Blanchard, Walker, O’Quin & Roberts
• Jarrett Lofton, Legal Weapon LLC/First District Court
• Carrie Loridans, Caddo Parish Schools- Captain Shreve
• Michelle Marcotte, SWEPCO
• Shelly Marshall, The Providence House
• Ann Maxey, U.L. Coleman Companies
• Suzanne McDonald, Cintas
• David Pratt, Brown Builders
• Laurie Priftis, Williams Creative Group
• Tori Smith, Providence House
• Graeme Weinland, jweinland Group Benefits
• Regan Wooten, Origin Bank
• Allison Youngblood, Seeds in Action Community Health
Over the next nine months, the Greater Shreveport Leadership Class of 2022 will participate in a broad range of sessions that will focus on a variety of topics such as community history, education, economic development and transportation, healthcare and welfare, legislative affairs, local government and community development, and media and communications. The class will also work collectively to select and complete a community service project to benefit a nonprofit organization project or cause.
Following the nine-month program, the Greater Shreveport Leadership Class of 2022 will graduate during a ceremony in November. For information on the Greater Shreveport Leadership Program Class of 2023, contact the Chamber office at 318-677-2500 or visit the Chamber's website.